Lisa Smith, from Curiosity Corner Day Care in
Parkesburg, PA says (6/5/12):
"WellCare Tracker has made it easy to keep the children up to date on their
immunizations and physicals. It also makes reporting the immunization to
the health department fast and efficient. Thank you!"
Mary Ellen Malloy, from Foulkeways Child Care Center in
Gwynedd, PA says (5/30/12):
"The program is fantastic. So helpful with keeping up to date on immunizations and health assessments."
Gil Wilson, from Fellows Children's Academy in
New Orleans, LA says (9/13/08):
"You still have the best mousetrap around."
Linda Thiboldeaux, from Calvary Child Care Center & Calvary Christian School in
Fairless Hills, PA says (4/22/08):
"I love this program and couldn't imagine keeping track of all of these kids without it!!!"
Donna Bella, from Yale University's Edith B. Jackson Child Care Program, Inc. in
New Haven, CT says (8/30/07):
"It's great. Our nurse consultant walked me through the entry of a few
students of different ages and I then recorded the rest. As our program
opens for a new year, I am now entering the new enrollees. The program is
easy to use and extremely helpful in our record keeping. Having our nurse
consultant able to access from another place is invaluable since records
can not be taken off site. Thanks!"
Bonnie Peyton, from Laurel Ridge Treatment Center in
San Antonio, TX says:
"The program has been wonderful and everyone who sees what it can do is highly
impressed.... [It] has not only made my life easier, but it has allowed me to
focus on other pressing issues rather than constantly sorting papers.
I can't thank you enough for all your help."
Holly Kerins, from Calvary Baptist Children's Learning Center in
Norristown, PA says:
"We're not a high tech center - I used WellCareTracker with my lap top. It
made our work with health records so easy. It was easy to keep track of the
children who are due for health services. For those who are up-to-date at
enrollment, we can give their parents a heads up when they become due for
their next visit to the doctor. The reports highlight children who are
missing health forms, and give us notices to send home. The printout made
completing the PA DOH report a breeze too. The first time we entered the
children was tedious, but it is tedious to keep track of health records
anyway. We did it as we received the forms from the families, and now,
adding data (from subsequent forms) isn't hard at all. We do it at naptime.
We're starting to use desk-top computers from Cyberstart, so I'm going to
train another staff person to enter the data. It's so easy to learn and use
Deb Clarke from First Presbyterian Church Child Care Center in
Levittown, PA says:
"WellCareTracker just makes our job so much easier to keep up with
everything. I use it to highlight on the health assessment form what the
children need, and it tells us when the next health assessment is due. It
does everything for you."
Paula Cosden from Margaret George School in
King of Prussia, PA says:
"Thank you a million times over! It just took me less than 20 minutes to
enter 43 children's immunizations on the health department form. I am so
grateful to WellCareTracker for saving me so much time and angst,
it makes my life so much easier. I am constantly telling fellow
directors about it! Once again I cannot praise this program enough.... "
Karen Hand, Administrative Assistant from Sonshine Christian Academy in
Drexel Hill, PA says:
"I am extremely happy with the program."
Additional Comments from the 2005 User Survey
- "Entering and maintaining the information is simple. The help the system
offers is invaluable, especially for DPW."
- "It's very easy and informative. It helps me enforce our policies with the
parents when they see something computer generated!"
- "WellCareTracker enables me to easily keep on top of the healthcare
records. It has also been helpful to give the data to parents when they are
taking their child to the physician. This has eliminated confusion and
discrepencies with physicians."
- "The reports are excellent"
- "The ease of transferring info to the Health Dept. work sheet"
- "Finally! It is an extremely useful program for my DPW required information...I should have had it years ago!"
- "Easy, fast, can take reports needed by state right off the WellCareTracker"
- "The WellCareTracker has certainly helped us in keeping track of the
screenings and immunizations needed for each child. Parents are getting used to
now bringing in a print out of the shots received every time they visit the doctor."
- "It is very user friendly and lets you know exactly when a child is due for
- "I would have to spend much more time working with the health care forms
for all the different reasons that the tracker does for me in an instant"
- "After entering all our children into the system we are extremly satisfied
with the assistance in tracking and maintaining our childrens health records."
- "I love WellCareTracker, I would hate to go back to the old method
of recording health and immunization records."
- "WellCareTracker took the headache out of keeping track of each
immunization. Now its a breeze to do a monthly report to the parents to let
them know what they need to have done on the next well care visit"
- "WellCareTracker is easy to use, convenient and quick. I love using
it. It helps me keep track of who is due, overdue etc."
- "It is fantastic. The yearly report for the Health Dept. was to easy. It
really saves time. Thank you so much. "
- "It is a wonderful help, extremely easy to use, and very easy for the
parents to understand. They like the fact that they can give their report to
the doctor and he/she knows what is needed for the child."